The goal is simple. I want to get more accomplished without working longer hours.
To get started, I had to first determine how many hours I work in a given week.
I determined that my average is about 38 hours of work during a typical week. But this depends on what I have going on in my life. For instance, I’ve worked little in the last few months because I’m constantly traveling. And before that, I cranked out 50 to 60 hour weeks to complete my affiliate marketing product.
Overall though, I usually put in a standard work week like most Americans. (Just without the hellish commute.)
What I’m wondering is what’s a *normal* amount of time for an online entrepreneur?
Or to put it more plainly: How many hours do YOU spend on your Internet business?
I’d love to hear your thoughts on this subject. Answering one (or all) of these questions:
1) How much time do you dedicate to an online business?
2) How do you keep track of this time?
3) What’s helped manage your time?
So comment below and let me know your thoughts…
Time Management Resources for Online Entrepreneurs
In addition to hearing your thoughts, I’d like to pass along a few valuable resources on time management.
The first are outside resources I’ve personally used:
5) Time Management Series by Daniel Wood (A reader of this site.)
Next, I’d like to point out a couple of posts I’ve written. These provide specific detail on how I budget my time and get things done every week:
- How to Make a Weekly To-Do List
- How I Use a “Master Document” to Manage Each Project
- The Art of Completing Internet Marketing Projects
- My #1 Internet Business Time Management Tool
- Key Steps to Overcoming Information Overload
That’s it for today. I’ve given you a lot to read over the weekend. So check out these resources and please answer those three questions. I look forward to hearing your thoughts!To Your "Internet Lifestyle",