“What type of email should I sent to my list?”
“Do I always need to promote something?”
“How do I balance quality content with different affiliate offers?”
These are all questions that people have when it comes to list building.
Many budding Internet entrepreneurs know about the value of email marketing. But most don’t do it because they’re unclear about what emails they should send.
So today I’ll break down 12 types of email marketing messages.
Even better – I’m going to do it with a detailed infographic.
Here we go…
That’s my breakdown of the different types of emails to send to list subscribers.
Like this infographic?
If so, please re-tweet this message to share it with your friends and followers:
“ Check Out Steve’s Infographic on the 12 Types of Email Marketing Messages (Re-Tweet This!)
Want to know more about email marketing? Then read these blog posts:
- How to Build an Email List with a Lead Magnet
- 23 A/B Split Tests that Get More Subscribers for Your Email List
- 14 Ways to Revive a Lifeless Autoresponder Sequence
- How Often Should You Send Email to an Affiliate List
- How to Mix Broadcast Emails and Autoresponders (without Pissing Off Subscribers)
Email marketing is how I generate 80% of my income. So I’m proof that you can build a thriving Internet business – Just from list building.
Check out these resources I’ve just mentioned and start building that list today!Take Action. Get Results.