Income reports are important for any Internet business. I post mine for a number of reasons:
- To inspire people who wonder if it’s possible to make money online
- To provide a benchmark for how I’ll grow my existing businesses
- To create accountability and force me to take action
- To give detailed lessons of what I’ve recently learned
While I only posted my first income report in July 2012, I’ve kept a monthly record of my earnings since 2007. This has been one of the things that has motivated me during those times of self-doubt and struggle.
Anyway, here’s what I’ve earned for 2012:
- January 2012 – $9,834.01 (Not Reported Here)
- February 2012 – $9,898.12 (Not Reported Here)
- March 2012 – $12,061.29 (Not Reported Here)
- April 2012 – $11,104.53 (Not Reported Here)
- May 2012 – $9,106.53 (Not Reported Here)
- June 2012 – $9,237.99
- July 2012 – $9,834.01
- August 2012 – $9,834.01
I update this page on a monthly basis. So be sure to check back regularly to see how my business is doing!