It has been awhile since I’ve offered a free Kindle book.
So you can check out my latest guide on Amazon:
61 Ways to Sell More Nonfiction Kindle Books
This guide will be free through Amazon’s KDP Select program for the next three days.
Starting today (March 13th) to the end of Friday (March 15th); you can grab a free copy directly from Amazon.
Here’s more information about this freebie…
[title color=”green-vibrant” align=”scmgccenter” font=”verdana” style=”normal” size=”scmgc-2em”]How to Market Your Kindle Books[/title]
This book is the 3rd part of a trilogy I’ve planned since September 2012. The first book teaches readers how to find a best-selling book idea. The second details a strategy for writing a nonfiction book in 21 days. And this last one reveals the strategies I use to promote a Kindle product.
When combined together, all three detail an easy-to-follow blueprint for building a Kindle business.
“61 Ways to Sell More Nonfiction Kindle Books” is a marketing guide that details all of my promotional strategies. Here is an overview of what I include:
- 10 Pillars of a Rock-Solid Kindle Business (Strategies #1 to #10)
- 4 Rules of Internal Book Marketing (Strategies #11 to #14)
- Maximize Your Amazon Book Listing (Strategies #15 to #21)
- Using the Author Page to Sell More Books (Strategies #22 to #27)
- Increase Book Sales with Free KDP Select Promotions (Strategies #28 to #32)
- How Pricing Affects Your Total Books Sales (Strategies #33 to #37)
- How to Build a Loyal Audience with an Author Platform (Strategies #38 to #41)
- Why an Email List is the Ultimate Author Platform (Strategies #42 to #46)
- Advanced Book Sales Techniques (Strategies #47 to #52)
- Follow “White-Hat” Kindle Practices (Strategies #53 to #58)
- The Mindset of a Best-Selling Kindle Author (Strategies #59 to #61)
[title color=”green-vibrant” align=”scmgccenter” font=”verdana” style=”normal” size=”scmgc-2em”]It’s Free, But I Need YOUR Help[/title]
Once again, I’m offering free copies (per Amazon’s KDP system) till midnight Pacific time on the 15h. So grab your copy while it’s still available.
I need your help!! In order to keep offering these free eBooks on a regular basis, I need reviews on Amazon. So I ask that you download this freebie and submit a review if you find this information to be useful. (Here is the link to the book in the Amazon marketplace.)
[title color=”green-vibrant” align=”scmgccenter” font=”verdana” style=”normal” size=”scmgc-2em”]Don’t Own a Kindle Reader?[/title]
I know some people have had trouble accessing my books in the past. The truth is you don’t need a Kindle! There are a variety of free ways you can read a Kindle eBook:
- Read it on your PC or Mac (Kindle Cloud Reader)
- Read it on your iPhone or iPad (iTunes App)
- Read it on your Android (Kindle for Android)
- Read it on your Blackberry (Kindle for Blackberry)
- Sorry…I haven’t found a way to read it on Nook
In short, it’s really simple to read Amazon Kindle books – No matter what type of device you use to access the Internet.
If you still have trouble accessing this Kindle book, please send me an email: stevescottsite[at]gmail[dot]com before the end of Friday the 15th and I’ll sort you out.
Here is the download link to my free book ==> http://www.stevescottsite.com/61books
And here’s the link to the UK Version ==> http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ways-Nonfiction-Kindle-Books-ebook/dp/B00BSG4LXW/
[title color=”green-vibrant” align=”scmgccenter” font=”verdana” style=”normal” size=”scmgc-2em”]IMPORTANT Sidebar…[/title]
Last month, I promised to start a brand new series showing how to build an authority website from scratch.
To be honest, I had a lot of obligations in the last month (like this Kindle book) where I didn’t have the time to devote to this project. The good news is I’m starting it back up this week. So keep your eyes posted for updates about what I’m doing to build a profitable authority site.Take Action. Get Results.