You’ve probably noticed that I haven’t posted many articles lately. There are a number of reasons for why I’m doing this. (I’ll explain in a future post.)
But during this time I’ve also been interviewed by two excellent bloggers:
Here’s what was discussed in each:
We covered a lot of things in my interview with Mike…
- Why I’m transitioning into Kindle publishing
- How to write multiple Kindle titles that people want
- The Hunger Games (we kind of “geeked out” about that book.)
One thing we discussed — which I haven’t mentioned on this blog — is my “semi retirement” from blogging. It’s a very long story. So I’m going to explain what’s going on in a future post.
Online business productivity is one of my favorite topics. So it was fun to do an interview where I talk about how I go about “getting things done.” Here’s what we discussed:
- Specific tools and tricks I use to manage time
- How to apply the 80/20 rule to an online business
- How to maximize your blogging results – Even if you only have 1 to 2 hours a day
- What to NOT automate with your online business
We originally did a video interview. But there was a technical glitch with the recording. So it’s only available in audio format.
I’m closing the comments on this post. Instead I recommend you check out the interviews on both websites. Timo and Mike are doing excellent things online. So go show them some comment love!Take Action. Get Results.