A lot of things are happening behind the scenes with my Authority Internet Business project.
In the last week, I’ve written a few habit blog posts and mapped out the content marketing blueprint moving forward. I’ve also brainstormed a monetization strategy that emphasizes income diversity.
There is a lot prep work that is going into this case study.
But, I just realized that I haven’t done one important thing…
…Asked what you would like to learn.
I’d love to find out what topics you’d like me to cover for the Authority Internet Business case study.
So far, I plan on writing these posts:
- How to pick a profitable authority business topic
- How to select the perfect domain name
- How to use the 80/20 rule to create audience enagagement
- How to add pizzazz to boring, stock photography images
- Why “asset building” is the key to a profitable authority business
- How to start an email list – the moment you launch a website
- How to use press releases to create quality backlinks
- How Kindle books can generate traffic and increase profits
- How to generate traffic to your site without wasting time
- How to get search engine traffic without getting a Google penalty
- How a minimalist blog converts traffic into buyers
- How a mobile phone application can build your personal brand
These are a just a few topics I hope to cover.
I won’t know what information is important unless I get direct feedback from the people that will follow this case study.
So let me know your thoughts.
In the comment section below, please write a paragraph (or two) about what you’d hope to learn from this case study.
Your feedback will really help the quality of this forthcoming series.
Thanks!Take Action. Get Results.