For all of July, I was traveling through Greece. While I *wanted* to relax and take the month off, one day I suddenly felt inspired to write a short Kindle booklet.
The result is called:
Is $.99 the New Free? The Truth About Launching and Pricing Your Kindle Books
It will be free through Amazon’s KDP Select program for the next five days.
Starting today (August 12th) to the end of Friday (August 16th); you can grab a free copy directly from Amazon.
Read on to discover the details about this freebie.
If you’re a Kindle author, then you understand the importance of a quality “book launch.” If you can get a lot of downloads/sales in those first few days, your book will shoot to the top of Amazon’s charts and have long-term success.
Unfortunately there is a lot of confusion on what currently works best–giving away a book for free or selling it for the discount rate of $.99.
With my booklet, “Is $.99 the New Free?” I detail the pros and cons of both launch strategies. Using information from my Kindle book business, I detail a few case studies that successfully answer this question. Not only will I tell you what’s working for me, I also provide simple rules you can use to launch your next Kindle book.
Here’s a taste of what’s covered:
- Why is it important to track your Kindle book sales?
- What authors benefit best from offering free books through KDP Select?
- Is it better to launch a book for free or sell it at $.99?
- How does “visibility” work on Amazon?
- How can you make a book permanently free on Amazon?
- When should you move a book to other platforms?
- How can you build an author platform?
Kindle publishing is constantly changing. So grab this free book to learn what you should be doing with your business..
Once again, I’m offering free copies (per Amazon’s KDP system) till midnight Pacific time on the 16th. So grab your copy while it’s still available.
I need your help!! If you find this book to be useful, then I’d love a review on Amazon. (Here is the link to the book in the Amazon marketplace.)
I know some people have had trouble accessing my books in the past. The truth is you don’t need a Kindle! There are a variety of free ways you can read a Kindle eBook:
- Read it on your PC or Mac (Kindle Cloud Reader)
- Read it on your iPhone or iPad (iTunes App)
- Read it on your Android (Kindle for Android)
- Read it on your Blackberry (Kindle for Blackberry)
- Sorry…I haven’t found a way to read it on Nook
In short, it’s really simple to read Amazon Kindle books – No matter what type of device you use to access the Internet.
If you still have trouble accessing this Kindle book, please send me an email: stevescottsite[at]gmail[dot]com before the end of Friday the 16th and I’ll sort you out.
Here is the download link to my free book ==> http://www.stevescottsite.com/newfreebook
And here’s the link to the UK Version ==> http://www.amazon.co.uk/Truth-Launching-Pricing-Kindle-ebook/dp/B00EGRZTZY
Go download it now and let me know your thoughts.Take Action. Get Results.