Lots of things are happening with the Authority Internet Business case study.
I’m working hard on my website and getting helpful feedback from readers.
I’ve also received email from people who need assitance with their authority websites. Even though I love answering email, I also think it’s important to create a more interactive learning environment.
What I envision is a central location where authority Internet business entrepreneurs can meet and share ideas with one another.
So I just put together a special Facebook group that serves this purpose…
Just go to this link to get access:
It’s easy to jump in. Simply click the “Join Group” button and I’ll let accept your request:
(Please be patient, it might take me a few hours to accept your request.)
This group is for anyone interested in affiliate marketing, Kindle publishing, info product creation and running a long-term business. It’s my goal to gather together entrepreneurs who are dedicated enough to work on ONE business.
As a member:
- You will mastermind with people who are following a similar path
- You get weekly/monthly “challenges” to grow your business
- You can receive fast answers to questions and problems
- You will see the CURRENT things I’m doing to grow my website
- You have a place to vent your frustrations when something isn’t going right
Overall, I love the idea of Facebook groups because they provide an informal place to mastermind with people who are building a similar type of business.
But before you click over, I do want to set a few ground rules:
- Don’t post affiliate links or anything that’s too self-promotional
- You can link to your blog posts and/or content. Just make sure it’s something that is useful to the members of this group.
- Ask questions — we’re all here to learn and interact.
- Help others — if someone asks a question, try to help them out.
- Share ideas — if a tactic works for your business, then share it with the rest of the group.
Just be cool to one another and help each other out. That’s all I’m really asking.
Anyway, I’ve already posted the first task.
So come check out the group and say hi to the other members:
Looking forward to seeing you.To Your "Internet Lifestyle",