The other day, I published my latest Amazon Kindle book, which is called:
Outsourcing Mastery: How to Build a Thriving Internet Business with an Army of Freelancers
For at least five days, this book is offered at the discounted rate of $.99. And then it will go up to the $2.99 price that I charge for most of Kindle library.
If you’ve ever wanted to try outsourcing or need to free up more of your time, then read on to learn why you should pick up a copy of Outsourcing Mastery.
We’ve all been told that outsourcing is the “magic pill” to running an Internet business. In theory, you can hire a few people to do everything, while you relax in a tropical paradise. Unfortunately, the reality is far from this dream. If you’ve ever tried outsourcing before, then you know it’s not the perfect business like some people claim.
As someone who has outsourced 200+ projects, I think you need specific skill set to manage and work with freelancers. When you know what to look for and how to communicate, you can get amazing things accomplished. On the other hand, if you’re just “winging it” with every project, you’ll get inferior work.
In “Outsourcing Mastery” you’ll get my detailed blueprint for finding, hiring, managing and growing an Internet business with the help of smart freelancers.
Here’s a taste of what’s covered:
- 35 Virtual Tasks You Should Outsource
- 13 Principles for Getting Results with Outsourcing
- 11 Websites to Locate Exceptional Freelance Talent
- THE Best System for Maximizing Your Outsourcing Efforts
- 5 Steps for Picking the BEST Freelancer
- 10 Ways to Ensure Perfect Project Completion
- 6 Rules for Avoiding Outsourcing Catastrophe
- 5 Ways to Grow Your Business Through Outsourcing
- Why “Fiverrsourcing” is the New Way to Do Outsourcing
With this book, you’ll learn how to free up your time by delegating specific tasks to qualified freelancers. From there, you can focus on the 80/20 activities that generate the bulk of your income.
For at least five days, I will be offering this book for $.99. So from June 27th to July 1st you can grab it at this discounted price before it goes up to $2.99.
As always, I’d love a review on Amazon. If you enjoyed this book, then please submit a review. (Here is the link to the book in the Amazon marketplace.)
I know some people have had trouble accessing my books in the past. The truth is you don’t need a Kindle! There are a variety of free ways you can read a Kindle eBook:
- Read it on your PC or Mac (Kindle Cloud Reader)
- Read it on your iPhone or iPad (iTunes App)
- Read it on your Android (Kindle for Android)
- Read it on your Blackberry (Kindle for Blackberry)
- Sorry…I haven’t found a way to read it on Nook
In short, it’s really simple to read Amazon Kindle books – No matter what type of device you use to access the Internet.
Here is the download link to Outsourcing Mastery ==> http://www.stevescottsite.com/outsourcingmastery
And here’s the link to the UK Version ==> http://www.amazon.co.uk/Outsourcing-Mastery-Thriving-Freelancers-ebook/dp/B00DMHDYS8
Grab this book now and let me know your thoughts.Take Action. Get Results.
P.S. Struggling with your Kindle books? Don't know how to get started on Amazon? Looking to generate an additional stream of income?
If so, click here to grab "Kindle Publishing Checklist: The 46-Step Plan for Turning an Idea into a Best-Selling Book"