I’ve had a number of people email me about my product: “Affiliate Marketing without the Bulls**t”
So today I’ll give the final update on this course and talk about when it’ll be released.
What’s Included in Affiliate Marketing without the Bulls**t
To start, here is a screenshot of the eight modules that’s included:
(Click to Enlarge.)
(Click to Enlarge.)
I’m very happy with the design of these modules. The freelancer did a great job of creating an interesting “look” to the product. Hopefully you feel the same way.
The course includes eight modules; with each being 8,000 to 14,000 words in length. Here are the titles:
- Module 1 – Superior Affiliate Mindset Explained
- Module 2 – THE Affiliate Research Formula
- Module 3 – Affiliate Niche Domination
- Module 4 – Building a Rock-Solid Affiliate System
- Module 5 – Proven Email Income Strategies
- Module 6 – Lifelong Traffic Generation Blueprint
- Module 7 – Next Level Affiliate Marketing
- Module 8 – Affiliate Success…Made Simple
Plus I’m offering three bonuses with every purchase:
1) An Email Consultation: My time is very important to me. So that’s why I’ve never offered any sort of consulting service. Frankly, I’d rather work on creating passive income.
So this is the first time I’ve exchanged time for money. Anyone who purchases my product will get at least one free email consultation. (Perhaps I’ll even offer two or three.)
2) A Quick Start Guide: This course is almost 80,000 words in length. So there’s a lot that’s covered. That’s why I’ve created a “Quick Start Guide.” This blueprint takes the meat of my content and turns it into a step-by-step action plan. It’s perfect for those who like to take immediate action. (Like me.)
3) A Mystery Bonus: Right now, I’m working on a really awesome bonus. It’s going to add a lot of value to the affiliate marketing skills you’ll learn in this course. The only catch is I’m not going to reveal it upfront. You’ll learn what about it on the third day as a customer. Trust me you’re going to love it!
What’s Included in the Platinum Version?
Hate them or love them, all information products need an upsell offer. This is an important lesson I learned with my first eBook. (Grab this free report to see what I mean.)
What I don’t want to do is hit people over the head with an aggressive “one-time-offer” or any of that scarcity bullshit. My upsell offer is simple:
1) An Audio Version: Right now, I have Morgan from eBook Voice narrating the entire course. She’s literally reading all 80,000 words of my product which works out to be about ten hours of audio. In my opinion, this is an excellent companion piece to the written version. It’s perfect for anyone who likes to consume content while driving or working out at the gym.
2) Any Future Bonuses: I’ve missed my self-imposed deadline by over two months. Plus I’m leaving for a six-week trip to Europe on July 12th. So I HAVE to launch this product in the next month. I can’t delay it any more.
Originally my plan was to create a series of bonus reports and offers. These would be packed into the platinum version. Unfortunately I don’t have time to write them before I leave. Probably they’ll be done in August and September.
What’s my point? I’ll definitely create a lot of bonus items. It’s just going to take some time. So anyone who purchases the advanced course will receive these reports. I’ll be sending them to customers – The moment I complete them!
What’s NOT Included in the Course
I’ve scrapped my plans for the Internet productivity bonus report. Why? Because there was way too much information. The rough draft version was over 15,000 words. And that was before I added the insights I’ve learned in the last few months.
To keep to my launch date (see below), I had to eliminate certain things. I feel the productivity report can be really good; as long as I don’t rush it. So I’ve decided to turn it into a separate product. Look for it in late 2011.
Will I Offer an Affiliate Program?
The short answer is yes. But I’m going to launch it a few weeks after my product is released.
An affiliate program is THE best way to market a digital product. So I want to make sure I build one that’s full of sales tools and top-notch support. Unfortunately this takes time.
I will offer a great affiliate program. But it’ll be a step-by-step process. Just pay attention to this blog after the product launch and you’ll learn how to make money with Affiliate Marketing without the Bulls**t.
Two Important Dates to Remember
This brings us to two important dates you should remember:
On June 30th, I’ll provide a download link to one ENTIRE lesson of my course. It’ll be Module #2: THE Affiliate Research Formula. (I know this is an area where many people struggle.)
Now when I say a download link, I’m not talking about an opt-in page or any high-pressure sales tactic. Instead any blog reader will get instant access to this lesson. Just check out the post for that day and you’ll see a download link.
On July 4th, I’ll launch Affiliate Marketing without the Bulls**t. Yes, I know it’s Independence Day for those of us who live in The States. But this is the *only* date that fits with my impending trip plans.
For one week only, I’m going to offer my course at a discount rate. Probably I’ll charge $37 for the basic course and $52 for the advanced, audio version. After that, I’m not sure how much I’ll charge. The one thing I do know is this is lowest price I’ll set for this course. So you’ll have seven days to get this discounted rate.
//END Marketing Message
That’s it for the update and not-so-subtle push to buy my product. I appreciate you reading this entire blog post. Tomorrow, we’ll get back to the free stuff!Take Action. Get Results.